- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To begin a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your order number, the reason for the desired return, photos, if applicable, and any other information we may need in order to determine that we can accept the return request.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label along with instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Unless otherwise arranged in advance, the cost of shipping returns is to be covered by the customer.
- You may always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact Teacher Peach immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item so that we may evaluate the issue and do all we can to try to make it right.
Exceptions /Non-Returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund, too.