Learn at Home Positive Postcards for Remote Learning
Connect with students during shelter-in-place remote learning and share five fun activities with these engaging and practical postcards.
• LEARN AT HOME POSITIVE POSTCARDS REMIND FAMILIES and students that your class learns everywhere, including at home.
• FIVE FUN ACTIVITIES This postcard coaches kids to do five fun, SEL-centered quick tasks like learning a new word each day, boosting their self-confidence!
• THINKING OF YOUR STUDENTS is easy with these great, colorful elementary-school postcards that let you quickly remind students that you ARE always thinking of them!
• 50 POSTCARDS 6" x 4" with a blank reverse side for a note, address label, and postage.
• EASY TO PERSONALIZE with the triple-track write-on-line in the pencil-shaped house. Quickly add each student's name and sign yours on the line at the bottom.
• IT'S EASY TO CONNECT with your little learners once a week!