Safe Classroom Hallway Safety Signs
• WALK SCHOOL HALLWAYS WITH CONFIDENCE. Guide students for arrival, dismissal, lunch, or recess with two easy-to-carry hand-held cardstock hallway safety signs with two important messages on each.
• REMIND STUDENTS QUICKLY to stop, walk slowly and stay apart, line up, and move only when it is your class’s turn to move forward in a colorful, fun, school-friendly way.
• NAVIGATE COMMON AREAS with these bright, visible two-sided signs on sturdy card stock with popsicle-stick style handles. Help your class model new safety practices.
• FOUR MESSAGES These two handy signs are two-sided; it’s easy to switch between four messages. Students behind you see WALK SLOWLY while other classes in front see PLEASE STOP.
•REACH FOR THE PEACH! The simple act of walking through school hallways and corridors is now more complicated. Guide students and form great common-area safety habits. Two 8-inch x 8-inch colorful, two-sided hand-held signs with rounded corners and popsicle-stick style handles remind students to listen as your class moves through the school for dismissal or recess.
• LEAD THE WAY and set an example for colleagues with this set of fun, functional signs. Store near the door in a pouch, container, or ledge for easy access. Created with preschool and primary teachers for your NEW classroom.