Giving Away Great Freebies
With constrained budgets and limited resources, finding a cache of valuable freebies on the Internet can be a huge time-saver. Freebies not only save you money, they also can spark many ideas.
At Teacher Peach, we want to help you save time and build your cache of go-to resources, so we are giving away a regular stream of powerful classroom freebie downloads. These freebies are one of the many ways Teacher Peach gives back to the teacher community. Be sure to follow our blog to make sure you don’t miss any of these freebies as you kick off this next school year. Start the year on the right foot with these freebie downloads.
There’s Nothing Standard About These Freebies
For the first series of freebies we’ll be rolling out over the next few weeks, we are focusing on the critical start-up steps that teachers need to do at the beginning of the school year when faced with tackling challenging standards, either Common Core State Standards or the specific standards required by your state.
Check out these coming attractions. From class profiles and peer team forms to lesson observation checklists and big picture support tools, these freebie downloads cover all the bases. And the best news of all is that these are totally free. So keep checking our blog to discover which freebies are posting each week.
Ready for More Than Freebies? Check Out This Kit!
The Common Core State Standards Kit for Success can be used with both the CCSS and state-specific standards; the process is the same.
- Each kit includes a playbook, a to-do list, a writing tablet for your team meeting notes, pens, sticky notes, and a folder to store your materials.
- The kit is designed to help plan your approach, chart your course, and reflect upon your progress for the entire year.
- It’s quick and complete, with only 6 pages per month for you to incorporate into your busy work life.
- The backbone of the kit is Common Core State Standards Playbook for Success.
- This 80-page playbook contains key strategies, resources, and timelines designed to help you create a game plan to navigate the world of rigor and standards in your classroom.
- This playbook makes an excellent addition to your Teacher Evaluation documents. Impress your principal with your completed playbook.
Be sure to follow along as we release each of the freebies in their own blog posts. Then check out some of our other informational blog posts while visiting our blog. These freebie downloads will kick off your year and get you going. Check out the Common Core State Standards Kit for Success at teacherpeach.com to explore the benefits of starting your year in a standards-focused way. Many teaching teams get one for every teacher, compare notes, and use this inexpensive kit to bring teachers together, collaborate, and create amazing classroom results. Take a look.
How will you be launching your new school year? Let us know.
- July 30, 2015
- Randi Brill