The holiday season is among us. Are you looking for a gift to give that special teacher in your life? Well I got an excellent suggestion for you! Check out the Words to Grow By Tote and Tools Teacher Gift Set from Teacher Peach. Of course, if that’s not quite what you’re looking for, they have tons of other great goodies meant specifically for teachers as well! Plus, right now, they are featuring their newly launched Teacher Discount Program with a great 40% OFF first order offer to enrolled teachers!
About Teacher Peach
Teacher Peach is all about teachers—every day! Teacher Peach supports teachers and helps those who appreciate teachers to acknowledge the great work teachers do—with great products teachers love. Teachers love to explore Teacher Peach and discover unique and inspiring products. With Teacher Peach, it’s easy to champion and support these amazing teachers—with amazing products that matter to them!
Teacher Peach products are uniquely designed—just for teachers and students—by our creative team of educational experts. Our products work for teachers because we have over 30 years of experience creating educational programs that help kids learn and teachers teach. We know what it takes to teach! So, we are dedicated to supporting and enhancing the social and emotional well being of teachers through the Teacher Peach community and the products we create. Teacher Peach gifts for teachers inspire great learning results. Classroom support products motivate students to reach for their best! Teacher Peach provides rich content and lots of free resources on our blog and great classroom products and snazzy teacher accessories for today’s teachers’ priorities and budgets. Teacher Peach believes in teachers and all that they do; our commitment to teachers drives us to do all that we do!
According to Chief Peach, Randi Brill, “Teachers are extremely dedicated professionals who inspire and educate while juggling and balancing content, lesson plans, faculty meetings, home-school connections, and the unique personalities and needs of each of their students. They make their work seem easy—every day—because they genuinely love helping their students grow and flourish. At Teacher Peach, we genuinely love helping these incredible teachers to grow and flourish, too!”
At Teacher Peach, we know that when teachers feel positive and are recognized for all they do, teachers, students, families—and schools—benefit! Teachers tell us that the right materials, timesaving tools, and smart-looking, well-priced accessories give any teacher’s confidence a quick boost just as the right sticker and note from the teacher can make all the difference to a student. When it comes to ensuring today’s kids achieve top results and become the leaders of tomorrow, teachers are the link to tomorrow’s success. At Teacher Peach, we know this and work to support these amazing contributors every day.
An apple for the teacher just isn’t enough anymore. Why grapple with an apple, when you can reach for the peach? Teacher Peach, that is.
Here's what I think....
I’m not a teacher myself, but I am a homeschooling mom so I use pretty much everything a teacher does, just not as much at one time. So I was pretty excited to check out this gift set. It goes for $69.99 and I was curious as to if it was really worth it or not. You be the judge.
In this set you can expect to get:
- The Wordle-like typographic tote bag displays some of the hottest literary phrases and reflects the main priorities of our nation’s Common Core State Standards without ever using the words “common” or “core!”
- A great way to help teachers “remember,” the self-stick note set desk accessory of flags and notes contains 1,440 colorful flag reminders and 200 self-stick notes and contains a special teacher quote inside.
- The four magnetic clips add to any classroom. The purple light bulb reads: New Big Ideas!, yellow star reads: Really Great Work!, red heart reads: Love This! and green house shape reads: Papers to Send Home!
- The two sets of Rock, Paper, Scissors dice are a great learning game to end arguments! Let the dice decide.
- Even when quenching thirst with this 16 oz. double wall acrylic plastic tumbler with matching colored straw, teachers are sending print-rich messages.
- The 12 “Quote Note” cards work for educators—and from educators—are filled with six different quotations from Annie Sullivan to Confucius, and come with envelopes. Blank inside.
- The snazzy 4-inch by 3-inch dry-erase clip is perfect for the classroom, too.
- The Tangle® fidget puzzle gives a boost to anyone who learns more when their digits are busy.
- Last, but surely not least, teachers can reinforce a love of reading with this heart-shaped stress ball that reads: “Love to Read.”
- This gift set is literally “beyond words!
The set as a whole is awesome. The bag is awesome. It’s well made and constructed and uses a zipper to close so no worries of your belongings falling out. The cup, I love the writings on the front. It’s well placed and does not peel off. I love the little toy and stress reliever ball as well. Of course, I’m not the only one who loved those. I was quickly robbed by my husband and 2-year-old son! Ugh, I guess I should make a suggestion of adding more of those to a bag so the teacher doesn’t get robbed.
Overall, the set is amazing and is very useful. It comes with items that can be used by any teacher in any subject. I’m a fan of words and quotes which is another reason why I really like the set; because of all the words on the items. At the end of the day, I highly recommend this set and I hope to try more products from such an amazing company!
By the way, if you enjoy getting teacher gifts and surprises all year round? Check out their subscription box! Appreciate teachers all year long. A Note from the Teacher™ will delight every teacher you appreciate—today and in the months to come! These boxes are brimming with Teacher Peach products that teachers love to explore, experience, and sample. From greeting cards, postcards, stickers, and supplies, A Note from the Teacher™ bring surprise and smiles to the teachers who receive them.